Michael Ragano is a Managing Director with Novo Advisors, specializing in performance improvement bankruptcy and restructuring, turnarounds and mergers & acquisitions. Mr. Ragano offers critical assistance to companies that are under-performing, in crisis, or healthy with under-performing divisions and boasts relevant experience including, but not limited to:
- Business plan development, evaluation and execution;
- Liquidity assessments including cash flow projections and the implementation of cash conservation efforts;
- Implementing operational and financial restructurings;
- Bankruptcy planning and evaluation efforts;
- Identification and disposition of non-core assets;
- Cost-reduction and other performance improvement efforts;
- Managing creditor and key constituent communications.
Mr. Ragano was most recently an Operations Manager at McMaster Carr focusing on order fulfillment and assembly / packing operations. Prior to McMaster, Mr. Ragano was an Associate at Wynnchurch Capital where he specialized in identifying and evaluating equity investments in middle-market companies. Before joining Wynnchurch in 2012, Mr. Ragano spent five years in FTI Consulting’s Corporate Finance group.
Mr. Ragano holds a B.S. in Finance from the University of Illinois.